Instacart takes the time out of buying groceries. It’s an on-demand grocery delivery service, with both a web platform and mobile app that has a great user experience.CouponSuck is supported by readers. By visiting our recommended sites, you support our maintenance and upkeep.
Instacart Coupon Code for our readers:
It takes just a few minutes to order your groceries and have them zipping their way over to your house at the time you choose. It’s so quick you could even buy all your groceries while you’re on the loo!
Here’s how Instacart works:
- Either download the Instacart app, or head to the Instacart website.
- Enter your zip code and sign up for an account.
- Enter the Instacart coupon code LFKITE761 for $5 off your first order.
- Start buying some groceries! You can select every aspect of your on-demand grocery order, from the brand to the health option (organic, gluten-free), and can even buy alcohol if you’re over 21.
- Schedule a time and just make sure you’re home when the Instacart ninja comes!
I’ve used Instacart a ton of times and haven’t yet had a bad experience. They really focus on quality and customer service, so each product you receive has been triple checked for being fresh. The produce is even nicer than the stuff I’d lazily pick out myself at the store!
Instacart is currently serving a ton of states all over the US!
For a listing of all the cities (or to check your zip code), head on over to this page. The stores they purchase from vary by region, but in Los Angeles I know they definitely do Whole Foods, Ralphs, Gelsons, Costco and a few others. The best part about the Costco one is you don’t actually have to have a Costco membership to order from there!