HelloFresh Promo Code
It’s such a fun way to get cooking multiple days a week, and to try out a ton of new recipes you never would have thought to try. Plus, with the HelloFresh promo code, it’s an insanely good deal for the first week, so it’s worth a little test.
I’ve been getting HelloFresh for about 5 months now (I also get Plated!). It arrives once a week on my doorstep, all full of ice and nice and fresh. It contains three meals, each with enough food for 2 people (sometimes it actually is enough for more!)
- It gets us to cook more than we normally would
- We try out new recipes we’d never think to try
- Recipe instructions are really easy
- Each meal is packaged in a really tidy little stackable fridge box, so it’s not hard to store while you’re waiting to cook it
- I don’t have to go grocery shopping as often
- I’m eating healthier (the meals feel pretty clean usually, not too saucy or processed)
- I can refer friends to earn free meals
- It’s a bit stressful getting so much packaging—the box, ice packs, bubble wrap, and individual baggies for each ingredient is really wasteful. I feel guilty every time.
- It’s not the cheapest thing ever—it would be cheaper to buy individual ingredients at the store.
HelloFresh is currently shipping to:
It’s definitely worth giving a shot for a week, especially with the $40 discount with the coupon code (subscriptions are normally $69). Let’s cook something delicious!